Direct Support Professional (DSP) — Group Home
Location: Branchburg, NJ, Bridgewater, NJ
Category: Group Homes
Wage: Up To $18.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Apply now to be eligible for a sign-on bonus up to $1,000!
Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. The Branchburg office is seeking qualified and caring people to work as Direct Support Professionals (DSP/CNA/Care Giver/Home Health Aide) in our group homes located in Branchburg, Bridgewater, and Monmouth County, NJ.
Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications. No experience is necessary, learn on-the-job.
Professional experience working with developmentally disabled populations, experience as a CNA, home health aide or caregiver can all qualify as experience relevant to this field. Pay rates are determined based on that experience, starting at $16.50/hr.
Some Available Openings: **apply to ask us about other opportunities**
- Saturday- Sunday 7am-3pm
- Saturday- Sunday 3pm-11pm
- Saturday-Sunday 11pm-7am
- Saturday – Sunday 9am-8pm
- Friday – Sunday 11pm-9am
- Friday 3pm-11pm, Saturday 11am-8pm, Sunday 3pm-11pm
- Friday 10:30pm – 8:30am, Saturday & Sunday 11pm-7am
- Protect and honor the rights of people with disabilities
- Ensuring a safe and clean home for people served
- Develop a positive rapport while serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment
- Teach skills to individuals served that increase independence such as eating, cooking and bathing
- Document data displaying the individual served goals and progression
- Assist in finding and participating in meaningful community activities
- Work independent or with co-workers to enhance the growth of individuals served
- Participate in on-going professional training
- Competitive wages based on years of experience
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Reliable transportation
- Valid auto insurance and driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED
- Covid-19 Vaccine (including booster when eligible) per NJ Executive Order 283
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.