Managing the Details.
Benchmark offers Case Management services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (ID/DD) and their families or guardians in Georgia, South Dakota, and Utah.
Our experience includes providing case management to children, adults in waiver services, individuals seeking employment and intensive case management, to those experiencing an acute behavioral episode.
The role of a case manager is to help individuals and their families or guardians understand the waiver services they are eligible for and what choices they have in selecting service providers.
If you choose Benchmark for your case management needs, we will:
- Get to know you and what is important to and for you as a part of the person-centered planning process
- Utilize a person-centered approach in developing an individualized support plan
- Work with you and your current waiver service providers to make sure your needs are met
- Help you understand what services you are eligible for and what funding sources are available to pay for those services
- Assist you in the selection of services with the provider(s) of your choosing
- Monitor the effectiveness of the services you choose and your satisfaction with the services you are receiving
- Act as an advocate for you
To learn more about our Case Management services contact:
Heather Macbeth, Director
Tacey Dunwoody, State Director
Amber Birch, Director