Sign-On Bonus: n/a
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:The Clinical Director of Business Development is responsible for collaborating with senior leaders and the director of development strategies to establish business growth targets, identifying priority development opportunities by program and geographical regions, creating marketing material, and ensuring timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries. In addition, the director will market Benchmark professional and clinical services by attending conferences, meetings with external stakeholders, and other marketing outreach activities. BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off/Sick time
- Access Perks discount program
- Voluntary benefits including disability and short-term disability
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Lead the development of professional and clinical services by establishing goals, providing resources, and vision
Collaborate with senior leaders to identify target areas of growth, create development goals, and strategies to reach the goals
Lead the development team during the RFP process from monitoring the various RFP systems to reviewing, responding, and implementation.
RFP Development, Composition and Management: Responsible for the design, composition and on-time completion of the Company’s clinical component of the RFP responses, including IDD, children’s services, and behavioral health/crisis bid proposals.
Serve as the lead clinical writer on all RFPs and coordinate editing, graphic design and production of final RFP documents with Benchmark’s Director of Communication.
Coordinate RFP budget development and technology requirements with Benchmark’s CFO and CIO.
Establish and maintain an RFP monitoring system that provides weekly analysis of potential bid or not bid opportunities to executive management.
Design and develop RFP resource materials and boilerplate templates to expedite production of RFPs and accommodate the simultaneous production of multiple RFPs.
Development of Targeted Marketing Tools: Assist executive management in the development of specialized marketing materials, publications, and presentations/webinars targeted to high potential markets. .
Participate in National Marketing Strategies. Assist in developing relationships with the Company’s national customer base including federal, state and local officials, MCOs, and potential vendor partners.
Attend national conferences, participate in development meetings and presentations, and assist in the contact and follow-up with potential customers.
Serve as internal product line leader in the development of behavioral health related services and managed care initiatives.
Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge IDD, MH and behavioral health industry standards and operational models
- Knowledge of person-centered services and support for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities; peer focused and community based mental health and crisis services, acute and psychiatric hospital and facility based treatment systems; and public policy and best practices in behavioral health and supports to LTSS Medicaid funded populations
- Knowledge of private and public insurance coverage, including Medicaid/Medicare and private insurance reimbursement mechanisms
- Doctoral degree in related field is required.
- Prior management or supervisory experience of at least five years in IDD, mental health or children’s services delivery.
- Prior business development experience in the IDD or mental health fields with a focus on professional and clinical services
- Possess and demonstrate critical thinking skills, ability to coordinate complex project management
- Senior management and P&L experience in the operation of human services agencies
- Skilled in budget development and project design
- Skilled in presentations, high level professional interactions, and possess the ability to collaborate and gain the support of disparate internal and external customers and co- workers
- Ability to complete complex projects within limited time frames and under intense pressure