Powered by Benchmark’s 60+ years of experience as a service provider, our development team is positioned to help your project THRIVE!
We customize our approach, helping those we partner with make systemic changes to address their most urgent and complex needs. Our work is deeply connected to our mission—to help people live as independently as possible, be included in the community, and reach their full potential.
At Benchmark, we’re all about connecting people and potential. Please contact us to learn more about how our development team can help your organization reach its potential.
In 1960, parents of children with disabilities came together to found the Company that grew to become Benchmark Human Services. As our services expanded, Benchmark has become a go-to partner for state and county governments, insurance companies and MCOs, and service providers throughout the country.
Our work includes:
- Customized solutions and hands-on support provided by committed, experienced professionals
- Evaluation and design of the continuum of care for people experiencing behavioral health crises
- Mobile and telehealth crisis response by teams of highly skilled behavioral health professionals and certified peer specialists
Children & Family Services
- Evidence-based, trauma-informed support for at-risk families. Family preservation services are designed to keep children out of the foster system and maintain the family unit in a safe and healthy manner
- Compassionate, person-centered Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children diagnosed with autism
- Family-focused early intervention services for infants and toddlers with developmental delays or disabilities
- Stabilization drop-off facilities, respite homes, in-home support, and residential services for individuals with extensive behavioral support needs, forensic backgrounds, and a history of institutionalization
Benchmark’s Development Team is here to match your needs with our skills and expertise.
Get in touch: [email protected]
National Director, Business Development Strategies
John Lovett, DSC
National Director, Clinical Development