Supported Living Supervisor
Location: Marion, IN
Category: Supported Living
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. We are seeking a qualified and caring person to work in our Marion, Indiana region as a full-time Supported Living Supervisor.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Discount programs
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Advancement opportunities
- Supervise, train and provide guidance to Direct Support Professionals in accordance with state and federal regulations, Benchmark personnel policies, and the Supported Living policy and procedure manual.
- Ensure a safe environment to individuals served.
- Directly responsible to develop and manage staffing schedules.
- Participates as part of an interdisciplinary team in the development of each persons served Individual Support Plan (ISP) and Person Centered Plan (PCP).
- Participates in direct service for individuals served.
- Completes daily, weekly, monthly and yearly documentation as required by Benchmark and state and federal regulations. Maintains in-home client files according to standards and protocol established. This includes ensuring that monthly safety fire drills are conducted and documented.
- Maintain documentation, certification and training as required to comply with federal, state and program requirements and standards.
- Communicates all repairs needs and required maintenance of the client’s home.
- Assists client in maintaining Medicaid eligibility by scheduling and attending all Medicaid appointments and providing proper documentation.
- Communicates professionally with families, Case Manager, Behavioral Consultant, health care personnel, schools, landlords, employers, etc.
- Associates degree in a related field is preferred. High School diploma/GED is required.
- Two years – experience working with individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- A minimum of 1-year supervisory experience.
- Valid CPR and First Aid certification.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
Apply online at Benchmarkhs.com/Careers
EEO and Affirmative Action Employer, Veterans, Women and Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply