Human Resources Office Coordinator
Location: Helena, MT
Wage: Annual Salary: $50,000
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected leaders in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people of all ages at home, at work, and in the community through residential programs, employment services, crisis response, day services and more.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE– those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
The Human Resources Office Coordinator position is responsible for providing quality customer service and administrative support to management, employees and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Profit Sharing
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Advancement Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses
- Conduct first round interviews for “walk in” applicants and coordinate second round interview with hiring manager
- Maintain an updated staffing needs list for each service line
- Work closely with recruiter to ensure applicant tracking and on-boarding
- Conduct new employee orientation at least twice per month
- Counsel employee and managers on human resources related issues
- Coordinate and conduct employee engagement activities including but not limited to staff meetings, focus groups, check-in calls, stay interviews, exit interviews
- Process all employment related paperwork: salary authorization, separation of staff, purchase orders, tax forms, I9 Forms, etc.
- Conduct assigned safety drills and inspections
- Assist with responding to unemployment claims and attend hearings as necessary
- Order office supplies
- Answer all in-coming calls and route appropriately.
- Greet and monitor all visitors.
- Assist program director as needed with administrative duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred OR 3 years of human resources experience
- HR background preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers