Licensed Clinician (LCSW or LPC)
Location: Tifton, GA
Category: Crisis Response Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services – Blended Mobile Crisis Team
Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of other people! Benchmark is a national leader in providing services to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community providing crisis response.
Benchmark is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) to join our Mobile Crisis Team. The LCSW/LPC will provide crisis support services to individuals in our community who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
- Salaried position with no billable hours
- Potential 5K annual bonus on top of salary.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the onsite crisis team leader.
- Respond immediately when dispatched on crisis responses and be present to provide supervision to staff
- Follow up with individual’s IDT to ensure that they adhere to the crisis-service-recommended support/services.
- Assist in providing information to the mobile crisis team.
- Facilitate referrals quickly to prevent escalation of crisis.
- Establish and maintain record keeping functions; integration with CIS system.
- Complete necessary documentation to facilitate reimbursement through primary funding sources.
- Develop and implement safety plans as appropriate.
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation to supervisor or department head.
- Develop discharge plan detailing the discontinuation from crisis support services.
- Provide support to clients and staff working in the Georgia Mobile Crisis Support Program.
- Current licenser as LCSW or LPC
- Valid Driver’s license and Auto insurance
- Must be willing to flex schedule accordingly to provide services, supports, care and treatment to individuals as required
- Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable license, training, or and certifications.
If interested apply on-line at: www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers/OPEN POSITIONS/CRISIS RESPONSE SERVICE.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.