Licensed Clinical Staff (LCSW, LPC)
Location: Gainesville, GA
Category: Crisis Response Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Licensed Clinical Staff (LCSW or LPC) – Gainesville GA
Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of other people! Benchmark is a national leader in providing services to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community providing crisis response. If you’re looking for a rewarding job helping people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community, Benchmark Human Services is seeking a Licensed Clinical Staff (LCSW or LPC). We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential.
- Flexible 7 day on call, 7 day off call schedule
- Weekend and on-call work is required
- Potential 5K annual bonus
- Salaried position with no billable hours
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- Provide supports to clients and staff working in the Benchmark In-home supports and crisis home.
- Coordinate the short-term out-of-home placements with stakeholders.
- Develop discharge plan detailing the discontinuation from crisis support services.
- Follow up with individual’s IDT to ensure that they adhere to crisis-service-recommended support/services.
- Assist in providing information to the mobile crisis team.
- Facilitate referrals quickly to prevent escalation of crisis.
- Establish and maintain record keeping functions; integration with CIS system.
- Complete necessary documentation to facilitate reimbursement through primary funding sources.
- Develop and implement safety plans as appropriate.
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation to supervisor or department head
- Must be willing to flex schedule accordingly to provide services, supports, care and treatment to individuals as required, respond immediately when dispatched on crisis responses and be present to provide supervision to staff.
- Must be license LCSW or LPC
- Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable license, training, or and certifications.
- Driver’s License
Please apply online at BenchmarkHS.com and select the Careers tab | Phone: 478-451-0557
Benchmark is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer. Veterans, Women and Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply.