Licensed Clinician (LCSW or LPC)
Location: Acworth, GA
Category: Crisis Response Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of other people! Benchmark is a national leader in providing services to individuals with intellectual developmental disabilities (IDD) and mental illness. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community providing crisis response. If you’re looking for a rewarding job helping people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community, then Benchmark is the place for you!
Benchmark is looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) to join our team in our crisis support homes for adults with IDD in Acworth, GA.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- Provide support to clients and staff working in the Benchmark supports and crisis home.
- Coordinate the short-term out-of-home placements with stakeholders.
- Develop discharge plan detailing the discontinuation from crisis support services.
- Follow up with individual’s IDT to ensure that they adhere to crisis-service-recommended support/services.
- Assist in providing information to the mobile crisis team.
- Facilitate referrals quickly to prevent escalation of crisis.
- Establish and maintain record keeping functions; integration with CIS system.
- Complete necessary documentation to facilitate reimbursement through primary funding sources.
- Develop and implement safety plans as appropriate.
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation to supervisor or department head.
- Must be willing to flex schedule accordingly to provide services, supports, care and treatment to individuals as required.
- LCSW or LPC
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable license, training, or and certifications.
If interested apply online at BenchmarkHS.com and select Careers – Open Positions OR contact me at [email protected] | phone: 260-438-9303
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE / Affirmative Action Employer. Veterans, women and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.