Residential Manager | Group Homes
Location: La Fontaine, IN
Category: Group Homes
Wage: Annual Salary: $41,000
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services is a leading national provider of services to people with disabilities. For over 60 years our diversified programs and services have empowered people with disabilities reach their best life! Our La Fontaine group homes are looking for a Residential Manager to oversee daily operations of group home settings.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
- Provide training and supervision to staff in accordance with state and federal
regulations, and Benchmark Human Services group home policies and procedures.
- Participate as part of an interdisciplinary team in the development and
implementation of each client’s individual plans.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly and yearly documentation as required by
Benchmark Human Services and state and federal regulations.
- Coordinate repairs and required maintenance of the group home.
- Maintain staff schedule according to staffing limitations.
- Financial management for house budget and for each client as specified in ISP.
- Attend all agency and departmental meetings, client appointments as directed, and
chair client specific and house meetings.
- Monitor overall health care needs including plans, medications, treatment protocols,
and the general well-being of clients served.
- Plan and participate directly in recreational, therapeutic, and training activities of the
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds or more 1% – 33% of the time. Be able to stand and walk 67% – 100% of the time.
- Provide on-call services and respond to client and house needs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to effectively lead and manage a team of direct support professionals
- Ability to interpret financial data and make necessary adjustments to meet goals
- Ability to multi-task.
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- High School Diploma/or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Supervisory experience required
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.