Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Location: Valdosta, GA
Category: Crisis Response Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
If you’re looking for something outside of a typical clinic setting where you can help people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community, then Benchmark is the place for you! Work with 1 – 4 adults with severe impairments in a temporary residential home to stabilize and teach behavior and independence skills. Very flexible schedule, competitive salary and multidisciplinary team approach!
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Benchmark Human Services is seeking a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to work with our adult clients in Valdosta/Naylor, GA. We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential.
Salaried position with no billable hours. Flexible 7 day on, 7 day off schedule.
The Board-Certified Behavior Analyst will work with no more than 4 adults with autism or other intellectual developmental disabilities with behavioral needs in a group home setting. The BCBA will work on an interdisciplinary team managing scheduled behavior supports in the community through the state crisis program.
- Competitive wages based on experience
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- $75 – 90k salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Relocation fees available in most circumstances
- Conduct intakes and assessments including completing skills assessments, preference assessments, functional behavior assessments, behavior support plans, functional communication training, data collection, treatment planning, progress reports, insurance preauthorization requests, discharge/transition planning, and safety plans as necessary to ensure individual needs are met.
- Provide training for BCaBAs, masters level non-certified staff, and behavior technicians upon hire and on and ongoing basis.
- Provide training for caregivers as well as stakeholders in the community as needed.
- Write treatment plans, progress reports, behavior support plans, and discharge/transition plans as needed.
- Meet with BCaBA, masters level non-certified, and RBT staff to provide clinical supervision
- Establish and maintain record keeping functions.
- Ensure necessary documentation is provided in order to facilitate reimbursement through primary funding sources.
- Complete all incident reports for individuals on caseload and submit to program director.
- Must be BCBA eligible and obtain certification within 2 years of employment.
- Master’s degree in psychology, behavioral analysis, education, social work or related field.
- Minimum of 35 hours training and education in behavioral analysis and behavioral supports or Behavioral Analyst Board Certification.
- At least two years experience with behavioral supports evaluation and services for people with developmental disabilities.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Certification and ongoing training in crisis intervention curriculum.
- Must maintain any applicable license, training, or certifications.
We’d love to see your application! Apply online at Benchmarkhs.com/careers/open-positions OR contact me at [email protected]
Benchmark Human Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer. Veterans, Women and Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply.