Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA)
Location: Milledgeville, GA
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
If you’re looking for a rewarding job working with children, adolescents, and young adults with Autism, then Benchmark Human Services is the place for you! We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Benchmark is seeking a Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) to be the autism behavior services (ABS) lead for the Milledgeville service site. The BCaBA will provide direct services, supervision to paraprofessionals, and ensures behavior technicians are providing ethical and best-practice ABA services.
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- Open to cover relocation
- Weekly peer BCBA groups
- CEU credit eligible
- Recertification cost covered by Benchmark
- Assist BCBAs with intakes and assessments including completing skills assessments, functional behavior assessments, behavior support plans, functional communication training, treatment planning, progress reports, insurance preauthorization requests, discharge/transition planning, and safety plans as necessary to ensure individual needs are met.
- Provide training for behavior technicians upon hire and on and ongoing basis.
- Assist with training for parents and caregivers as well as stakeholders in the community as needed.
- Assist with writing treatment plans, progress reports, behavior support plans, and discharge/transition
plans as needed.
- Meet with RBT staff to provide supervision at least bi-weekly with support of BCBA.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining record keeping functions.
- Ensure necessary documentation is provided in order to facilitate reimbursement through primary funding
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals.
- BCaBA or master’s degree in behavior analysis
- Valid CPR and First Aid Certification
- Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable license,
training, and/or certifications.
EEO and Affirmative Action Employer. Veterans, Women and Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply