Behavioral Support Tech
Location: Columbus, IN, Elizabethtown, IN, Scipio, IN
Category: Group Homes
Wage: Up To $20.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community through residential, employment, behavioral, crisis response, recovery, children’s services, and day services. Our Group Homes in Southern Indiana are currently recruiting Behavioral Support Techs immediately!
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Now offering an enhanced sign on bonus of $1,000 for FT and $500 for PT DSPs working in our various IN programs for a limited time. Bonus will be paid in a lump sum, not installments. Also, offering an enhanced referral bonus during this time.
Schedule: 12 hour shifts, 2 on 2 off, 8 am – 8 pm or 8 pm – 8 am!
Wage is based on number of years working in health related field caring for others.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- 401k plan with company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Employee discounts with various vendors.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Competitive salary-based on experience.
- Referral bonus.
- Participate in the development and positive implementation of of individual’s plans.
- Provide positive behavioral supports according to the individual BSPs and provide positive reinforcement when individuals engage in socially appropriate behavior.
- Respond to emergency situations as trained utilizing all aspects of Mandt training.
- Prepare and enter daily behavior data as required by the BC. Document the behavior and the environment in observable and measurable terms.
- Implement Meaningful Daily Schedules and provide continuous active treatment through the ISP, BSP, daily schedules, day programs/work and reinforcement schedules.
- Provide transportation to individuals for daily activities utilizing personal vehicle as directed.
- Maintain levels of supervision per state requirements and as indicated in the BSP’s for safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Reliable transportation.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
Interested individuals should apply at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.