Behavioral Support Tech
Location: Columbus, IN, Elizabethtown, IN, Scipio, IN
Category: Group Homes
Wage: Up To $20.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community through residential, employment, behavioral, crisis response, recovery, children’s services, and day services. Our Group Homes in Southern Indiana are currently recruiting Behavioral Support Techs immediately!
Schedule: 12 hour shifts, 2 on 2 off, 8 am – 8 pm or 8 pm – 8 am!
Wage is based on number of years working in health related field caring for others.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- 401k plan with company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Employee discounts with various vendors.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Competitive salary-based on experience.
- Referral bonus.
- Participate in the development and positive implementation of of individual’s plans.
- Provide positive behavioral supports according to the individual BSPs and provide positive reinforcement when individuals engage in socially appropriate behavior.
- Respond to emergency situations as trained utilizing all aspects of Mandt training.
- Prepare and enter daily behavior data as required by the BC. Document the behavior and the environment in observable and measurable terms.
- Implement Meaningful Daily Schedules and provide continuous active treatment through the ISP, BSP, daily schedules, day programs/work and reinforcement schedules.
- Provide transportation to individuals for daily activities utilizing personal vehicle as directed.
- Maintain levels of supervision per state requirements and as indicated in the BSP’s for safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Reliable transportation.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
Interested individuals should apply at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.