Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Location: Savannah, GA
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Position Title: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – Autism Program
If you’re looking for a rewarding job working with children, adolescents, and young adults with Autism, Benchmark Human Services is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential.
Working with individuals with Autism and their families and caregivers in home, community, and clinic settings. Supervision of RBTs and BCaBAs while managing up to 15 cases depending on client service hours. Some direct service delivery may be required based on client census and direct staff availability. Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable certification, license, and training.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- BCBA required
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Certification and ongoing training in crisis intervention curriculum
- CPR/First Aid, provided by Benchmark.
- Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable certification, license, and training
Please apply online at BenchmarkHS.com and select the Careers tab and Georgia | Phone: 478-451-0557
EEO and Affirmative Action Employer. Veterans, Women and Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply