Registered Nurse Home Health – Michigan City, IN.
Location: Michigan City, IN
Category: HomePointe HealthCare
Wage: Up To $32
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
HomePointe HealthCare provides comprehensive nursing care to the most critical infants, children, and young adults. Our nurses support families and caregivers in managing their child’s complex healthcare needs in the comfort of their homes. At HomePointe Healthcare, our RN’s appreciate the freedom to work independently, free from the limitations of a large hospital or long term facility. HomePointe healthcare is currently hiring full time and part time registered Nurses to join our team and make a difference in the life of a child. Now offering enhanced student loan benefits for Registered Nurses! Updated Pay Rates: We are offering up to $32.00 per hour for Registered Nurses! IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR DAY AND NIGHTSHIFT!
- Develops and/or follow an individualized Plan of Care and Nursing Care Plan(s) that incorporates the individual client’s specific needs
- Performs comprehensive assessments of client status, including physical, psychosocial, and environmental parameters.
- Performs /completes comprehensive assessments including OASIS data sets, as appropriate.
- Provides skilled interventions with a focus for achieving realistic client outcomes within a specified timeframe.
- Reports changes and information necessary to modify and update the Care Plan to reflect outcomes.
- Consistently demonstrates competency with technical nursing skills according to personal and legal scope of practice.
- Report significant changes in client status to physician and other members of the team in a timely manner.
- Maintains client records showing systematic assessment, planning intervention, and evaluation.
- Participates in team meetings and clarifies individualized reporting responsibilities with all new assignments.
- One to One Nurse to Child Ratio
- No Mandatory 12 Hour Shifts
- Work Independently
- Self – Scheduling
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Employee Discounts
- Referral Bonus
Additional Full-Time Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with Employer match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Other Optional Benefits Offered
- Valid Indiana Nursing License
- Pass a Thorough background Check
- Pass a Drug test
If interested please apply at: http://www. BenchmarkHS.com. Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.