Pediatric Homecare Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Location: Pulaski County, IN
Category: HomePointe HealthCare
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
HomePointe HealthCare provides comprehensive nursing care to the most critical infants, children and young adults. Our nurses support families and caregivers in managing their child’s complex healthcare needs in the comforts of their home. At HomePointe, our LPN’s appreciate the freedom to work independently, free from the limitations of a large hospital or long term care facility.
HomePointe HealthCare is currently hiring full-time and part time Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team and make a difference in the life of a child. Other locations served may include: Winamac, Star City, Medaryville and more.
Pay: $25-$27.5/hr for LPNs
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
- One to One Nurse to Child Ratio
- No Mandatory 12 Hours Shifts
- Work Independently
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Employee Discounts
Additional Full-Time Benefits:
- Health, Dental, vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with Employer Match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Other Optional Benefits Offered
- Provides professional nursing care as defined in the nurse practice act and under the direction of a RN.
- Communicates appropriate status/condition changes to the RN Clinical Care Manager or designated RN.
- Provides skilled nursing care for clients as directed by the RN Clinical Care Manager.
- Follows the Plan of Care and Nursing Care Plans established by the physician and RN.
- Recognizes and reports changes in client condition to the RN Clinical Care Manager and physician, as directed.
- Communicates information on a timely basis, consistent with Agency policy, and urgency of the situation. Communicates verbally, as needed, and through complete and accurate documentation in the clinical record.
- Take verbal orders by a physician or qualified medical personnel and record. This will be followed by a co-signature from the Clinical Care Manager or designated RN scheduling
- Valid Indiana Nursing License
- Valid drivers license
- Willing to travel to nearby clients in need of assistance
If interested, please apply at: http://www.BenchmarkHS.com
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.