Home Health Aide (HHA/CNA)
Location: Kendallville, IN
Category: HomePointe HealthCare
Wage: Up To $16.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Nominated Best Home Health Care in Fort Wayne’s Readers’ Choice contest 2022, HomePointe HealthCare believes there’s no place like home — especially when a child is ill or in need of specialized care. Our mission and passion is to help children reach their full potential and maintain optimal health at home by providing skilled, competent, and compassionate care. As a primarily pediatric-based homecare company, we are designed to care for the medically fragile child with acute or chronic illnesses in the comfort of his or her home. From two hours a day to 24-7, you can count on receiving the care you need — at home.
Since 1960, Benchmark/ HomePointe has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark/ HomePointe believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7a to 4:30p
- PTO and Sick time
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) + company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Training
- and more!
- Provides Home Health Aide services under the direction of the Clinical Care Manager or Registered Nurse
- Performs services for clients as necessary to maintain their personal comfort and assist with activities of daily living
- Perform household services
- Report clinical information on the client’s status
- May perform simple procedures as an extension of therapy or nursing services
- Communicates effectively with all members of the interdisciplinary team through verbal reports, participation in staff meetings, and team conferences, as requested.
- Successful completion of a formal certification training program and a written skills test and competency
- Agency evaluation as required by state and federal requirements.
- Must not have had a continuous period of 24 consecutive months during which none of the certified services were furnished.
- Is currently listed in good standing on the state Certified Nurse Aide or Home Health Aide registry.
- Be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Prefer a minimum of six (6) months’ work experience in a supervised setting, preferably health care facility.
- CPR certified.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.benchmarkhs.com/careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.