Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Location: Swedesboro, NJ
Category: Group Homes
Wage: Up To $21.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Join our Benchmark team as a Direct Support Professional (DSP) today!
Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. The Swedesboro, NJ office is seeking qualified and caring people to work as a Direct Support Professional (DSP/CNA/Caregiver/Home Health Aide). Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications. No experience is necessary, learn on-the-job. New hires are considered essential employees and management is hiring immediately.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Both part-time and full-time opportunities available!
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Health and dental insurance
- Competitive wages based on experience
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Protect and honor the rights of people with disabilities
- Ensuring a safe and clean home for people served
- Monitor the general well-being of individuals served and follow supervisor/nurse instructions, including all healthcare appointments
- Develop a positive rapport while serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment
- Teach skills to individuals served that increase independence such as eating, cooking and bathing
- Document data displaying the individual served goals and progression
- Assist in finding and participating in meaningful community activities
- Work independent or with co-workers to enhance the growth of individuals served
- Participate in on-going professional training
- Reliable transportation
- Valid auto insurance and driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers or email a resume to [email protected].