Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Location: Westminster, MD
Category: Group Homes
Wage: Up To $20.00
Sign-On Bonus: $500
Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. Accept challenges, but even greater self-fulfillment when you’ve made a positive change in another person’s life.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
We are seeking qualified and caring people to work as a Direct Support Professional (DSP) in our group homes located in Westminster, MD. Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications. No experience is necessary, learn on-the-job.
Click here to see what it’s like to work at Benchmark: Benchmark Human Services Strength & Heart HD – YouTube
Now offering a $500 Sign on Bonus to the first 12 DSPs/Job Coaches who work 480 hours by December 31st.
- Competitive wages based on years of experience
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Advancement opportunities
- Protect and honor the rights of individuals with disabilities
- Ensuring a safe and clean home for individuals served
- Develop a positive rapport while serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment
- Teach skills to individuals served that increase independence
- Document data displaying the individual served goals and progression
- Assist in finding and participating in meaningful community activities
- Work with a team to enhance the growth of individuals served
- Participate in on-going professional training
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- Weekends Various
- Various locations served
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Valid auto insurance
- High school diploma or GED
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers or text/call Anthony at 908-200-0990.Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.