Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – Team Coordinator
Location: Bridgeport, CT
Category: Early Intervention Services
Sign-On Bonus: $5,000
Now offering a $5,000 sign on bonus! Bilingual encouraged.
Join Benchmark Human Services as a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Team Coordinator! Benchmark is involved in all aspects of care for the youngest among us—from overseeing regional programs to providing hands-on services through federal and state programs. Our children services help babies and toddlers with disabilities or delays learn new skills that typically develop during the first three years of life including physical, cognitive, social/emotional, and communication skills.
Service locations include: Bridgeport, Fairfield, Stratford, and Trumball
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Our BCBA Team Coordinator will provide direct and indirect services to support families and team members in Benchmark’s Autism Birth to Three Program. The BCBA will be responsible for providing training as needed and writing short term goals and objectives based on family priorities and assessments. In addition, the BCBA Team Coordinator will monitor children’s progress, review data collection, and evaluate the course of treatment to ensure successful outcomes.
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedules
- Comply with all Federal and State regulations, including those outlined in the Connecticut Birth to Three Program Regulations.
- Develop rapport with children, families, and team members to promote a healthy learning environment.
- Assist in tracking and analyzing data.
- Utilize coaching as a style of interaction and natural environment teaching.
- Develop goals and objectives based on family needs and the child’s assessment.
- Train staff to ensure successful implementation of teaching techniques.
- Administer competency-based performance evaluations and provide feedback.
- Provide research-based strategies and literature to support families and team members.
- Coordinate and facilitate quarterly team meetings.
- Participate in Birth to Three sponsored trainings, meetings and learning opportunities as appropriate.
- Assist with reviewing IFSP and related documents as requested.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all staff and individuals we serve.
- Must hold an active BCBA license by the department of public health.
- Mangement experience preferred.
- Confident in adapting to various learning styles to meet the needs of each child and their individualized treatment plan.
- Knowledge of Early Start Denver Model and open to training in the implementation of ESDM strategies.
- One year of experience working with children with Autism in early intervention.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Natural Learning Environment Practices.
- Valid Connecticut driver’s license.
We’d love to see your application! Apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers OR contact me at [email protected] | phone:260-438-9303
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.