Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Wage: Annual Salary: $75,000
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to work with individuals with Autism and their families and caregivers in home, community, and clinic settings. The BCBA will supervise RBTs and BCaBAs while managing up to 15 cases depending on client service hours. Some direct service delivery may be required based on client census and direct staff availability. The BCBA must ensure leads and behavior technicians are providing ethical and best-practice ABA services to individuals and families.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Monthly Incentive Payment Plan
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- Open to cover relocation
- Conduct intakes and assessments including completing skills assessments, preference assessments, functional behavior assessments, behavior support plans, functional communication training, data collection, treatment planning, progress reports, insurance preauthorization requests, discharge/transition planning, and safety plans as necessary to ensure individual needs are met.
- Provide training for BCaBAs, masters level non-certified staff, and behavior technicians upon hire and on and ongoing basis.
- Provide training for parents and caregivers as well as stakeholders in the community as needed.
- Write treatment plans, progress reports, behavior support plans, and discharge/transition plans as needed.
- Meet with BCaBA, masters level non-certified, and RBT staff to provide clinical supervision at least biweekly.
- Establish and maintain record keeping functions.
- Ensure necessary documentation is provided in order to facilitate reimbursement through primary funding sources.
- Complete all incident reports for individuals on caseload and submit to program director.
- BCBA required
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Certification and ongoing training in crisis intervention curriculum
- CPR/First Aid, provided by Benchmark.
- Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable certification, license, and training
Please apply online at BenchmarkHS.com and select the Careers tab and Georgia | Phone: 260-438-9303
Benchmark Human Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer. Veterans, Women and Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply