Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Wage: Starting at $85,000
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
If you’re looking for a rewarding job working with children, adolescents, and/or adults with Autism or other behavioral needs, then Benchmark is the place for you!! We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Benchmark is currently looking for Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) in the following states: Georgia, Connecticut, Indiana, and Arkansas.
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will be working with individuals with Autism and their families and caregivers in home, community, and clinic settings. The BCBA will supervise RBTs and BCaBAs while managing up to 15 cases depending on client service hours. Some direct service delivery may be required based on client census and direct staff availability. The BCBA must ensure leads and behavior technicians are providing ethical and best-practice ABA services to individuals and families.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Monthly Incentive payment plan
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- Open to cover relocation
- Conduct intakes and assessments including completing skills assessments, preference assessments, functional behavior assessments, behavior support plans, functional communication training, data collection, treatment planning, progress reports, insurance preauthorization requests, discharge/transition planning, and safety plans as necessary to ensure individual needs are met.
- Provide training for BCaBAs, masters level non-certified staff, and behavior technicians upon hire and on and ongoing basis.
- Provide training for parents and caregivers as well as stakeholders in the community as needed.
- Write treatment plans, progress reports, behavior support plans, and discharge/transition plans as needed.
- Meet with BCaBA, masters level non-certified, and RBT staff to provide clinical supervision at least biweekly.
- Establish and maintain record keeping functions.
- Ensure necessary documentation is provided in order to facilitate reimbursement through primary funding sources.
- Complete all incident reports for individuals on caseload and submit to program director.
- BCBA required
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Certification and ongoing training in crisis intervention curriculum
- CPR/First Aid, provided by Benchmark.
- Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable certification, license, and training
Please apply online at BenchmarkHS.com and select the Careers tab. OR contact me at: [email protected] | phone 260-438-9303
EEO and Affirmative Action Employer. Veterans, Women and Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply