Location: La Fontaine, IN, Marion, IN
Category: Group Homes
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. The La Fontaine, IN Group Homes are seeking qualified and caring people to work as a Behavior Technician. Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
- Competitive wages
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Various shifts
- Advancement opportunities
- Participate in the development and positive implementation of individual’s plans.
- Implement Behavior Support Plans, Replacement Behavior Trials and reinforcement plans consistently, continuously and as written across all environments.
- Provide positive behavioral supports according to individual BSPs and provide positive reinforcement when individuals engage in socially appropriate behavior.
- Respond to emergency situations as trained utilizing all aspects of the Mandt Training.
- Implement Relational Mandt continuously to ensure a positive, engaged and therapeutic environment.
- Implement Technical Mandt when safety is compromised (ex: physical aggression, dangerous self-injurious behavior and dangerous property destruction) per training and only as needed.
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds or more 1% – 33% of the time. Be able to stand and walk 67% – 100% of the time.
- Implement Meaningful Day Schedules and provided continuous active treatment through the ISP, BSP, daily schedules, day programs/work and reinforcement schedules.
- Reliable transportation
- Valid auto insurance and driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience working ADL care; toileting, bathing, etc. preferred
- Previous experience working with clients with high behaviors
If interested in applying go to: www.BenchmarkHS.com
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.