An Individualized Approach to Placement and Training
From job seeking and training to continued support, Benchmark helps individuals find community employment that puts money in their pockets, enriches their lives, and supports their communities. We start by working with individuals to identify their goals, then assist them through the search and interview process, provide training if necessary, and continue to support them throughout their employment.
We are an innovative, no-fee employment program that can pair employers with motivated, hard working employees for entry-level, skilled, and professional positions. Benchmark Employment Services is a state recognized business with a 50-year track record and offices throughout Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan.
Companies relying on Benchmark for their employment needs are diverse, ranging from companies with fewer than 50 employees to Fortune 500 industry leaders in both rural and metropolitan areas. At Benchmark, our goal is to make sure that every client/employer match we make is a successful one. We want to help our clients find exactly the right job and in turn, we want employers to be 100% satisfied with the employees hired through Benchmark.
Why Choose Benchmark Employment Services?
There are a lot of good reasons that businesses choose Benchmark to fill their employment needs.
- No Placement Fees
Placement and support services are free of charge.
- Easy Hiring Process
Candidates are thoroughly screened to find the right match.
- Extra Attention
Extra Benchmark human resource support assures hiring success.
- Reduced Costs and Risks
“Try out” qualified candidates for up to two weeks, and we’ll pay their wages.
- Tax Credits
Candidates eligible for Work Opportunity Tax Credit qualify you for the tax credit.
How Benchmark Employment Services Works
- Benchmark employment consultants assess employer needs thorough interviewing and job analysis.
- Benchmark surveys the candidate pool to find the best match.
- Official interviews are scheduled between employers and candidates.
- You select the Benchmark candidate that is a good match.
- Benchmark employment consultants and job coaches monitor performance including free on the job training when necessary.
Benefits of hiring workers through Benchmark:
- Employers gain loyal, reliable, and industrious employees with a positive attitude about their work.
- Increased diversity in the workforce is proven to have a positive affect on patrons and non-disabled workers alike.
- Candidates eligible for Work Opportunity Tax Credit qualify employers for the tax credit.
- Diversity shows an organization’s commitment to the community and inspires others to do the same.
Contact Benchmark Employment Services
Northeast Indiana; Marion, IN
8515 Bluffton Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46809
Toll Free: 877.456.2971
Southeast, Indiana; Indianapolis, Lafayette, Muncie, Vincennes and Evansville, IN
2762 Rand Road
Indianapolis, IN 46241-5506
Toll Free: 877.778.3611
East Central Indiana
119 S. 7th Street
Richmond, IN 47374
Berrien and Cass County, Michigan; Kalamazoo, Allegan, and Ottowa, MI
926 E. Wayne Street
South Bend, IN 46617
Phone: 574.233.8812 (ex. 10322)