Benchmark Human Services offers Case Management services for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities (ID/DD) and their families/guardians in South Dakota and Georgia. Selecting Benchmark to coordinate services and support means working with an established company that has extensive experience helping people with disabilities in all facets of life.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been providing a wide array of services and supports to persons with ID/DD. Our wide range of experience includes providing case management to children, adults in waiver services, individuals seeking employment and intensive case management, to those experiencing an acute behavioral episode.
The role of your waiver case manager is to help you understand the waiver services you are eligible for and what choices you have in selecting service providers. If you choose Benchmark for your case management needs, we will:
- Get to know you and what is important to and for you as a part of the person centered planning process
- Utilize a person centered approach in developing an individualized support plan
- Work with you and your current waiver service providers to make sure your needs are met
- Help you understand what services you are eligible for and what funding sources are available to pay for those services
- Assist you in the selection of services with the provider(s) of your choosing
- Monitor the effectiveness of the services you choose and your satisfaction with the services you are receiving
- Act as an advocate for you
To learn more about our Case Management services contact:
South Dakota: Tacey Dunwoody, State Director
Georgia: Tammy Carroll, State Director of Clinical Services
Meet our case managers. Click on the icons below to learn more about our South Dakota and Georgia teams.