Camp Red Cedar
Discover a whole new world of possibilities within Camp Red Cedar’s 57 acres of meadows, woods, trails, and lake side that serve hundreds of individuals each year. Camp Red Cedar offers summer camps and year-round therapeutic and conventional horseback riding.
- Camps for children and adults with disabilities
- Discovery Kids Camp – ages 6-13
- Range Riders Camp – ages 8-15
- Adventure Camp – ages 6-21
- Quest Day Camp – ages 18 and older
- Quest Retreat, overnight camps – ages 18 and older
- Specialty camps: Each summer’s schedule includes customized camps
for children with Down syndrome and diabetes.
- Horseback riding and therapeutic riding lessons: These year-round riding classes range from assisted to independent riding for ages 6 years and older. Special events for program participants include spring and fall horse shows.
- Rentals: Camp Red Cedar customizes all rentals, enabling you to use areas of Camp Red Cedar that best meet your needs, whether a corporate retreat, wedding, family reunion, or other special event.
To learn more about Camp Red Cedar, please visit CampRedCedar.com or call (260) 637-3608.