Licensed Clinician (LCSW, LPC)
Location: Albany, GA
Category: Crisis Response Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of other people! Benchmark is a national leader in providing services to individuals with intellectual developmental disabilities (IDD) and mental illness. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community providing crisis response. If you’re looking for a rewarding job helping people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community, then Benchmark is the place for you!
Benchmark is looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) to join our team in our crisis support homes for adults with IDD in Albany, GA. We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential!
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- Act as the onsite crisis team leader.
- Provide overall clinical supports to consumers and staff working in our Georgia Crisis Response Services.
- Coordinate the short-term out-of-home placements with stakeholders.
- Respond immediately when dispatched on crisis responses, and be present to provide supervision to staff.
- Follow up with individual’s IDT to ensure that they adhere to the crisis-service recommended support/services.
- Facilitate referrals quickly to prevent escalation of crisis.
- Establish and maintain record keeping functions; integration with CIS system.
- Develop and implement safety plans as appropriate.
- Ensure that all applicable services and funding are obtained for individuals in crisis services.
- Develop discharge plan detailing the discontinuation from crisis support services.
- LCSW or LPC
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Maintain any applicable license, training, and/or certifications
- Must be willing to flex schedule accordingly
If interested apply online at BenchmarkHS.com and select Careers – Open Positions.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE / Affirmative Action Employer. Veterans, women and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.