Team Lead Day Services
Location: Columbus, OH
Category: Day Services
Wage: Up To $16.50
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark is a national leader in supporting individuals with disabilities and behavioral health challenges. Our Columbus, OH office is seeking positive, creative and engaging person to work as a Team Leads in our Day Program. Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications. This position is Monday thru Friday 8:00am-3:30pm
- Helps plan and implement fun, engaging, and therapeutic community experiences and classes for people served.
- Assist with supervision of direct support professionals.
- Ensure safety of all activities.
- Ensure proper cleaning and disinfecting is completed throughout day.
- Completes documentation as required.
- Complies with behavior support policies and procedures.
- Must report any suspected abuse, neglect, or exploitation to supervisor or department head.
- Complies with all standards to assure the health and safety of all people.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Experience working with children and/or adults with developmental disabilities preferred.
Interested candidates should apply at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP employer. Women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.