Team Lead Day Services
Location: Dublin, OH
Category: Day Services
Wage: Up to $19.80
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark is a national leader in supporting individuals with disabilities and behavioral health challenges. Our Columbus, OH office is seeking positive, creative and engaging person to work as a Team Leads in our Day Program. Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications.
** Our Pay Rate Went Up!**
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
- Ability to hang out, watch movies/sports, play video/board games with your client
- 1 on 1 personalized care
- Develop a mentorship/relationship with the client: go to sporting events and on van rides
- Become a person client’s trust and look-up to
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Referral bonuses
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Helps plan and implement fun, engaging, and therapeutic community experiences and classes for people served.
- Assist with supervision of direct support professionals.
- Ensure safety of all activities.
- Ensure proper cleaning and disinfecting is completed throughout day.
- Completes documentation as required.
- Complies with behavior support policies and procedures.
- Must report any suspected abuse, neglect, or exploitation to supervisor or department head.
- Complies with all standards to assure the health and safety of all people.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Experience working with children and/or adults with developmental disabilities preferred.
Interested candidates should apply at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP employer. Women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.