Supported Living Supervisor
Location: Lawrenceburg, IN
Category: Supported Living
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services as grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the nation in the areas of behavioral and intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). We work with people at home, in the community, at work, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services. Our Lawrenceburg Supported Living Department is seeking a Supervisor.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- 401k with company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Employee discounts with various vendors.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Coordinate and manage the operation of Supported Living Homes.
- Supervise staff and provide a meaningful day for consumers.
- Participate in team development.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly documentation.
- Facilitate all repairs and required maintenance of the consumer’s homes.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Provide direct care to consumers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency.
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- 1 year supervisory experience.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Interested individuals should apply at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers