Supported Living Manager
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Category: Supported Living
Wage: Annual Salary: $38,000
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services as grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the nation in the areas of behavioral and intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). We work with people at home, in the community, at work, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services. Our Indianapolis Supported Living Department is seeking a Manager.
- Supervises, train, and provide guidance to the staff in accordance with state and federal regulations, Benchmark Human Services policies, the Supported Living policy, and procedure manual.
- Participate as part of an interdisciplinary team in the development of each client’s ISP and PCP.
- Participate in direct care for each client.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly documentation.
- Facilitate all repairs and required maintenance of the consumer’s homes.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Participate in hiring and management of direct care staff.
- Schedule and assist clients in all medical appointments and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- 401k with company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Employee discounts with various vendors.
- Advancement opportunities.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required, degree preferred.
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- 1 year supervisory experience.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Valid CPR and and First Aid.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Interested individuals should apply at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers