Supported Living Manager
Location: South Bend, IN
Category: Supported Living
Wage: Annual Salary: $38,000
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has served adults and children with disabilities and behavioral health needs for over 60 years. Our South Bend, Indiana office is looking for Supported Living Managers to ensure the health, safety, and respect of individuals served in small home settings. Expect challenges, but even greater self-fulfillment when you’ve made a positive change in another person’s life.
Support, supervise, train, and provide guidance to the staff working in individual’s home
Participates as part of an interdisciplinary team in the development of each client’s Individual
Provide direct service for each individual served.
Complete daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly documentation as required by Benchmark and state and federal regulations.
Maintain in-home files of individuals served according to standards and protocol established.
Facilitate all repairs and required maintenance of individuals served home.
Responsible for following individuals served budget and ensuring payment of bills.
Communicate professionally with families, Case Manager, Behavioral Consultant, health care personnel, schools, landlords, employers, etc.
Participate in team meetings and other departmental meetings.
Schedule and assist individuals served in all medical appointments and procedures. Ensure completion of proper follow up.
Respond appropriately and promptly to on-call situations.
- Competitive wages
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Company funded life Insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two years’ experience working with individuals with mental disabilities.
- A minimum of 1-year supervisory experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Must complete training as required: Interviewing, hiring, discipline, employee relations, etc
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.