Location: Indianapolis, IN
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Tandem is a certified mailing facility comprised of a diverse and dynamic workforce of individuals of all abilities, backgrounds, and lifestyles. If you are looking for an open environment in which you are valued and can grow as part of the mail service industry, we want to meet you!
This is a 2nd shift Monday – Friday position in a climate controlled environment.
- Provide guidance, training, and support to Equipment and Meter Operators, as well as Mail Sweepers.
- Facilitate the receiving and tracking of all inventory and preform warehouse duties as needed.
- Troubleshoot sorting machine issues and handle maintenance requests to NPI or other vendors as needed.
- Assure that all Quality Control procedures are followed in accordance with ISO.
- Coordinate with the different departments to ensure optimal production efficiencies are met.
- Send daily production reports to Accounting and meet all needs for customer service.
- Comply with OSHA safety guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competitive wages.
- 401k with company match.
- Sick time and paid time off.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Employee discounts with various vendors.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Some management experience preferred.
(In August 2022, the company names “Post Masters, Blue Octopus Printing, and DOMA Document Solutions,” providing print, mail, and digital solutions to customers were rebranded as Tandem Solutions, or Tandem for short. These three entities, housed under AWRC, Benchmark Human Services’ not-for-profit sister company, look forward to partnering with customers and new team members under this new identity moving forward. To be clear, nothing has changed except the brand name. The work remains the same, the management and ownership remain the same, and most importantly, the team and mission remain the same.)
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.