Location: Indianapolis, IN
Wage: Up To $20.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Tandem is a certified mailing facility compromised of a diverse and dynamic workforce of individuals of all abilities, backgrounds, and lifestyles. If you are looking for an open environment in which you are valued and can grow as part of the mail service industry, we want to meet you!
- Prepare documents according to specific client instruction.
- Scan, resize, and format images.
- Compare electronic version to paper version to verify wholeness of the scanning task.
- Perform quality review of scanned images to ensure accuracy and completeness of electronic files.
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect, or exploitation immediately to supervisor or department head.
- Report to work as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- 1-2 years of scanning experience preferred.
- Experience with document management systems preferred.
(In August 2022, the company names “Post Masters, Blue Octopus Printing, and DOMA Document Solutions,” providing print, mail, and digital solutions to customers were rebranded as Tandem Solutions, or Tandem for short. These three entities, housed under AWRC, Benchmark Human Services’ not-for-profit sister company, look forward to partnering with customers and new team members under this new identity moving forward. To be clear, nothing has changed except the brand name. The work remains the same, the management and ownership remain the same, and most importantly, the team and mission remain the same.)
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.