LPN Healthcare Coordinator
Location: Hobart, IN
Category: Nursing – Supported Living
Wage: Up To $32
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. For over 60 years our diversified programs and services have empowered people with disabilities reach their best life!
Benchmark’s Supported Living program assist adults with daily activity skills to gain independence in small personal home settings. Our diverse and dynamic programs can’t operate efficiently without the strength and heart of our nurses!
- 401k with company match
- PTO + Sick Time
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- No Holiday Requirements
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance
- Position Autonomy
- Provide healthcare and wellness coordination for individuals in accordance with all state
and federal regulations.
- Function as liaison and advocate for individuals’ healthcare with all members of individual
medical and interdisciplinary teams.
- Advocate for client’s wellbeing and inclusion.
- Train unlicensed staff on medication administration, delegated tasks, treatment protocols,
- Participate in and attend assigned medical individuals’ appointments (as directed),
individual specific, nurse, departmental, and other meetings as required.
- Develop and update individual specific health risk plans to ensure appropriate medical care
for assigned individuals
- Develop long-term relationships with individuals served
- Provide staff training to meet the healthcare needs of individuals served
- Current IN LPN license
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience in community/long-term care preferred
- Experience working with intellectual, developmental, and/or mental illness preferred
- CPR and/or First Aid instructor certified preferred/willingness to obtain
Sound like the job for you? Apply today at: www.benchmarkhs.com/careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.