RN Healthcare Coordinator
Location: South Bend, IN
Category: Nursing – Group Homes
Wage: Up To $37.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. Benchmark’s Group Homes program assists adults with daily activity skills to gain independence in small personal home settings. Our diverse and dynamic programs can’t operate efficiently without the strength and heart of our nurses!
Benchmark is seeking an RN Healthcare Coordinator to supervise health services for the department by providing staff training and direct intervention to meet the health care needs of the clients in the group homes. Must be willing to flex schedule according to client’s needs.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE- those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
- 401k with company match
- PTO + Sick Time
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- No Holiday Requirements
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance
- Position Autonomy
- Provide healthcare and wellness coordination for individuals in accordance with all state
and federal regulations.
- Function as liaison and advocate for individuals’ healthcare with all members of individual
medical and interdisciplinary teams.
- Advocate for client’s wellbeing and inclusion.
- Train unlicensed staff on medication administration, delegated tasks, treatment protocols,
- Participate in and attend assigned medical individuals’ appointments (as directed),
individual specific, nurse, departmental, and other meetings as required.
- Develop and update individual specific health risk plans to ensure appropriate medical care
for assigned individuals
- Develop long-term relationships with individuals served
- Provide staff training to meet the healthcare needs of individuals served
- Current IN RN license
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience in community/long-term care preferred
- Experience working with intellectual, developmental, and/or mental illness preferred
Sound like the job for you? Apply today at: www.benchmarkhs.com/careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.