RN Health Coodinator- DE
Location: Dover, DE
Category: Nursing – Group Homes
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. For over 60 years our diversified programs and services have empowered people with disabilities reach their best life!
Benchmark’s Group Home program assist adults with daily activity skills to gain independence in small personal home settings. Our diverse and dynamic programs can’t operate efficiently without the strength and heart of our nurses!
We are seeking an RN with a current Delaware license to oversee and coordinate the medical care of our individuals.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off & Sick Time Pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Multidisciplinary team approach
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
- Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Provide healthcare and wellness coordination for individuals in accordance with all state and federal regulations.
- Function as liaison and advocate for individuals’ healthcare with all members of individual medical and interdisciplinary teams.
- Advocate for client’s wellbeing and inclusion.
- Train unlicensed staff on medication administration, delegated tasks, treatment protocols, and monitoring
- Implement and train employees on new and revised health related policies and procedures
- Participate in and attend assigned medical individuals’ appointments (as directed), individual specific, nurse, departmental, and other meetings as required.
- Manage transitions of care to and from hospitals, nursing homes, rehab facilities or other agencies
- Oversee pharmacy and medication needs
- Maintain health-related records, complete documentation and assessments
- Develop and update individual specific health risk plans to ensure appropriate medical care for assigned individuals
- Develop long-term relationships with individuals served
- Provide staff training to meet the healthcare needs of individuals served
- Current DE RN license
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience in community/long-term care preferred
- Experience working with intellectual, developmental, and/or mental illness preferred
Sound like the job for you? Apply today at: www.benchmarkhs.com/careers or contact Anthony at: 908-200-0990.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.