RN Clinical Supervisor
Location: Macon, GA
Category: Case Management
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
If you’re looking for a rewarding job helping people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community, Benchmark Human Services is seeking a RN Clinical Supervisor. We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential.
Description: Provides administrative oversight for the company’s short and long term goals within the case management department by ensuring that staffing, financial, compliance, customer service and more importantly the goals and needs of those served are met.
Benefits: Very competitive salary, opportunities for career advancement, flexible schedule, medical and dental insurance, 401K with employer match, tuition reimbursement, paid time off and sick time, employee referral bonuses and potential annual bonus on top of salary.
- Registered Nurse (RN with a BS or MS in nursing)
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience providing home and community-based case management services for individuals with disabilities
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Maintain auto insurance
- Minimum of 2 years working in a similar position
- Travel up to 75%
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of NOW and COMP waiver services
- Knowledge of health care privacy and confidentiality rules
- Knowledge of Person-centered care and support for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities.
- Ability and skill to use technology tools in the daily performance of duties
- Skillful in working with people from diverse educational and cultural backgrounds
- Skillful in interpersonal communication needed to advocate for individuals, communicate with family members, healthcare professionals, support coordinators and others.
- Ability to oversee the services, supports, care and treatment provided to individuals in the community and state hospitals;
- Ability to direct, monitor and assess staff on treatment/healthcare protocols,
- Ability to facilitate a positive atmosphere promoting holistic health, wellness and team cooperation.
Please apply online at BenchmarkHS.com and select the Careers tab
EEO and Affirmative Action Employer Veterans, Women, and Individuals with Disabilities are Encouraged to Apply.