Location: Branchburg, NJ
Category: Group Homes
Wage: Annual Salary: $50,000
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Benchmark has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Our Bridgewater, NJ office is seeking a Residential Manager.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- PTO and Sick Time
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- Provide training and supervision to staff in accordance with state and federal regulations, and Benchmark Human Services group home policies and procedures.
- Participate as part of an interdisciplinary team in the development and implementation of each client’s individual plans.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly and yearly documentation as required by Benchmark Human Services and state and federal regulations.
- Coordinate repairs and required maintenance of the group home.
- Maintain staff schedule according to staffing limitations.
- Seek input and maintain effective communication with IDT and supervisor.
- Financial management for house budget and for each client as specified in ISP.
- Attend all agency and departmental meetings, client appointments as directed, and chair client specific and house meetings.
- Monitor overall health care needs including plans, medications, treatment protocols, and the general well-being of clients served.
- Plan and participate directly in recreational, therapeutic, and training activities of the clients.
- Provide on-call services and respond to client and house needs.
- Some college preferred.
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.