Location: Columbus, IN
Category: Group Homes
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services. We are recruiting for a Residential Director to support group homes in the Columbus, IN area.
- Over see the daily operation of the group homes including support, consultation and supervision regarding client and staff issues, client finances, client plan development, property management, and Benchmark Human Services policies and procedures.
- Provide on-going supervision, staff development, and evaluation of assigned staff.
- Facilitate effective communication with external resources, internal support staff, direct reports, and supervisor.
- Ensure that daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly documentation as required by Benchmark Human Services, as well as state and federal regulations is completed and maintained properly.
- Knowledgeable of and ensure compliance with ICF/ID regulations and other regulatory requirements.
- Monitor division budget and work with direct reports on appropriate group home budgets and staffing.
- Maintain group home census by working with referral sources, offering tours, and providing materials and general information on group homes.
- Chair Human Rights Committee, Behavior Support meetings and departmental meetings as assigned.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Profit Share
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- Bachelor Degree in Education, Social Work or related field
- Six years working in ID/DD programs or Residential setting.
- Six years management experience.
If interested please complete on-line application: www.BenchmarkHS/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.