Lead Registered Nurse (RN) – $1500 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Location: Santa Fe, NM
Category: Supported Living
Wage: Annual Salary: $75,000-80,000
Sign-On Bonus: $1,500 Paid in Installments
Do you want to be inspired by the work you do?
Looking for a slower speed work environment?
Tired of being on your feet all day?
Then Benchmark Human Services is the perfect place for you!
Now offering a $1,500 sign on bonus!
Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. We are looking for a qualified and caring person to work as a Lead Registered Nurse (RN)in our Santa Fe supported living homes who would be responsible for assisting our developmentally disabled individuals.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Click here to see what it’s like to work at Benchmark: Benchmark Human Services Strength & Heart Video
- Flexible schedule
- Partial remote work schedule
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- 401k with Company Match
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Provide nursing coordination and wellness coordination for individuals
- RN to serve as a liaison and advocate when dealing with physicians, psychiatrists & consultants
- Implement & train Benchmark staff on new and revised health related policies & procedures
- Respond appropriately & promptly to on-call & emergency medical situations
- Responsible for clients’ medical files and all documentation is completed accurately
- Complete paperwork required to document assigned individuals’ health and related care needs
- Participate in ISP meetings, nurse meetings, departmental meetings, and other meetings as required
- Perform annual nursing assessments and develop associated health risk plans
- Obtain and remain current on any certifications required
- RN with current NM license
- Experience in community nursing
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and/or mental illness
- Valid Driver’s License
Apply online at Benchmarkhs.com/Careers and select New Mexico | Call or Text: 314-412-5828
EEO and Affirmative Action Employer, Veterans, Women and Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply.