Registered Nurse (RN) |Home Health
Location: LaPorte, IN, Michigan City, IN
Category: HomePointe HealthCare
Sign-On Bonus: Up to $3,000
New pay rates! And now offering up to a $3,000 sign on bonus!
HomePointe HealthCare provides comprehensive nursing care to the most critical infants, children, and young adults. Our nurses support families and caregivers in managing their child’s complex healthcare needs in the comfort of their homes. At HomePointe Healthcare, our nurses appreciate the freedom to work independently, free from the limitations of a large hospital or long- term facility.
HomePointe healthcare is currently hiring full time and part time nurses to join our team and make a difference in the life of a child. Now offering enhanced student loan benefits for nurses!
Pay: $36-$38.5/hr for RN’s
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Now offering an enhanced sign on bonus of $3,000 for FT and $1,500 for PT nurses working with HomePointe HealthCare for a limited time only! Bonuses will be paid out in a lump sum, not installments. Enhanced referral program for nurses also offered during this time.
- One to One Nurse to Child Ratio
- No Mandatory 12 Hour Shifts
- Work Independently
- Self – Scheduling
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Employee Discounts
- Referral Bonus *enhanced amount for a limited time*
- $3,000/$1,500 Sign on bonus *for a limited time*
Additional Full-Time Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with Employer match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Other Optional Benefits Offered
- Develops and/or follow an individualized Plan of Care and Nursing Care Plan(s) that incorporates the individual client’s specific needs
- Performs comprehensive assessments of client status, including physical, psychosocial, and environmental parameters.
- Performs /completes comprehensive assessments including OASIS data sets, as appropriate.
- Provides skilled interventions with a focus for achieving realistic client outcomes within a specified timeframe.
- Reports changes and information necessary to modify and update the Care Plan to reflect outcomes.
- Consistently demonstrates competency with technical nursing skills according to personal and legal scope of practice.
- Report significant changes in client status to physician and other members of the team in a timely manner.
- Maintains client records showing systematic assessment, planning intervention, and evaluation.
- Participates in team meetings and clarifies individualized reporting responsibilities with all new assignments.
- Valid Indiana Nursing License (RN)
- Pass a Thorough background Check
If interested please apply at: http://www. BenchmarkHS.com. Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.