Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Location: Savannah, GA
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Pay range: $18 to $22 depending on education and experience
If you’re looking for a rewarding job working with children, adolescents, and young adults with Autism, Benchmark Human Services is seeking a Behavior Technician or Registered Behavior Technician (RBT). We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Working with individuals with Autism and their families and caregivers in home, community, and clinic settings. Direct service delivery. Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable certification, license, and training.
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Staff training of behavior plans
- Participate as part of an interdisciplinary team in the development and implementation of each individual’s care plans.
- Weekly fidelity checks on all shifts to ensure plans are being implemented as designed
- Working with house manager to ensure all materials/supplies needed for implementation of plans are available
- Plan and participate directly in recreational, therapeutic and training activities of the individuals.
- Provide positive behavioral supports according to the behavior support plans and respond to emergency situations as trained.
- Complete documentation as required by Benchmark Human Services as well as state and federal regulations.
- Monitor the general well-being of the individuals served by implementing standardized behavior protocols and health care protocols.
- Practice safety drills to include CPI strategies and techniques.
- High school diploma
- RBT required.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Certification and ongoing training in crisis intervention curriculum and CPR/First Aid, provided by Benchmark.
Please apply online at BenchmarkHS.com and select the Careers tab and Autism/ABA.
EEO and Affirmative Action Employer. Veterans, Women and Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply.