Location: Indianapolis, IN
Category: Supported Living
Wage: Annual Salary: $40,000
Sign-On Bonus: $5,000 Paid in Installments
This position is offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus.
Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of people with developmental disabilities and behavior health needs. Benchmark has grown to become one of the most respected human services organizations in the country employing more than 3,200 people and serving over 8,000 individuals with disabilities every year.
Our Indianapolis, IN office is searching for a Program Coordinator to ensure quality, health and safety and client centered approaches for individuals in community living services. Supervise, support, and train staff as they assist individuals served. Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations while expanding opportunities for persons served to participate in community life as they choose.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement the Individual Service Plan and assist in the development of the Plan of Care for each person served.
- Influence and procure Plan of Care that addresses all client needs and articulates elements to appropriate staff.
- Responsible for assessment(s), planning, implementation, and review of person-centered support plans for people served.
- Coordinate the delivery of all services rendered by Benchmark and other providers.
- Assist people served in expanding their opportunities to participate in community life.
- Provide on-call direct support and emergency coverage.
- Participate in the hiring, training, and supervision of Team Leaders, Supported Living Managers, and Direct Support Professionals.
- Schedule staff in accordance with the Plan of Care.
- Accurate and timely completion of ISPs, client financials, CQA walkthroughs, monthly and daily documentation (logs books, fire and tornado drills, client medical information, MARs, etc.)
- Be aware of and submit reportable incidents within the required time frames.
- Serve as liaison with external case managers, families, other agencies
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Company paid life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off/Sick time
- Perks Access discount program
- Voluntary benefits including disability and short term disability
- Bachelor’s degree in human services and one (1) year experience working with developmentally disabled people or five (5) years experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid auto insurance
- Access to a vehicle in good operating order
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.