Location: Columbus, IN, Greensburg, IN
Category: Supported Living
Wage: Annual Salary: $41,000
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services. We are recruiting for a Program Coordinator to support group homes in the Columbus and Greensburg, Indiana areas.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Click here to see what it’s like to work at Benchmark: Benchmark Human Services Strength & Heart Video
- Do meaningful work and make a difference in your community.
- Develop a mentorship/relationship with the client: go to sporting events and on van rides.
- Become a person client’s trust and look-up to.
- Competitive wages based on experience.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 401k plan with company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Company paid Life insurance.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Employee discounts with various vendors.
- Advancement opportunities.
Supervise, support, and train staff as they assist individuals served. Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations while expanding opportunities for persons served to participate in community life as they choose.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the Individual Service Plan and assist in development of the Plan of Care for each person served.
- Coordinate the delivery of all services rendered by Benchmark and other providers.
- Assist people served in expanding their opportunities to participate in community life.
- Provide on-call direct support and emergency coverage.
- Participate in the hiring, training and supervision of Team Leaders, Supported Living Managers, and Direct Support Professionals.
- Schedule staff in accordance with the Plan of Care.
- Accurate and timely completion of ISPs, client financials, CQA walkthroughs, monthly and daily documentation.
- . Manage and monitor client finances within required time frames.
- Serve as liaison with external case managers, families, other agencies and internal programs.
- Work collaboratively with director, nurse, HR, accounting, IT, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services and one (1) year experience working with developmentally disabled people or five (5) years experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.