Location: Swedesboro, NJ
Category: Group Homes
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services, and day services. Our Swedesboro, NJ office is looking for a Program Coordinator.
Ensure quality, health and safety and client centered approaches for individuals in community living services. Supervise, support, and train staff as they assist individuals served. Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations while expanding opportunities for persons served to participate in community life as they choose.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Company paid life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off/Sick time
- Perks Access discount program
- Voluntary benefits including disability and short term disability
- Develop and implement the Individual Service Plan and assist in the development of the Plan of Care for each person served.
- Influence and procure Plan of Care that addresses all client needs and articulates elements to appropriate staff.
- Responsible for assessment(s), planning, implementation, and review of person-centered support plans for people served.
- Coordinate the delivery of all services rendered by Benchmark and other providers.
- Assist people served in expanding their opportunities to participate in community life.
- Provide on-call direct support and emergency coverage.
- Participate in the hiring, training, and supervision of Team Leaders, Supported Living Managers, and Direct Support Professionals.
- Schedule staff in accordance with the Plan of Care.
- Accurate and timely completion of ISPs, client financials, CQA walkthroughs, monthly and daily documentation (logs books, fire and tornado drills, client medical information, MARs, etc.)
- Be aware of and submit reportable incidents within the required time frames.
- Serve as liaison with external case managers, families, other agencies and internal
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals.
- Report to work as scheduled.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services and one (1) year experience working with developmentally disabled people or five (5) years experience
- Management Experience
- Valid driver’s license
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.