Location: Indianapolis, IN
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Tandem, an ISO 9001:2015 certified mail facility, offers full-service mail and fulfillment, first-class presort, and third-class mail processing. We employ people with disabilities, giving them the opportunity to develop job skills while earning a paycheck. Tandem has several major contracts through SourceAmerica, a national agency charged with developing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.If you are looking for an open environment in which you can grow as part of the mail service industry, we want to meet you!
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Oversee the MLOCR tray and tag operation while performing quality checks on bar-code quality.
Full Time Benefits:
- 401(k) with company match
- Life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- PTO + Sick Time
- Referral Bonuses
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Removes mail from sort pockets of the MLOCR and places in the matching mail tray that is designated to receive mail from that pocket. Each handful must be placed in the correct tray.
- Monitors bar-code quality during the sweeping activity.
- Advise OCR operator of quality problems with bar codes.
- Checks mail pieces for postage.
- Sleeves full trays for tagging.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to understand and follow QC procedures.
- Good communication skills.
- Must meet federal AbilityOne disability requirements.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S
Tandem is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers.