LPN Healthcare Coordinator
Location: Richmond, IN
Category: Nursing – Group Homes
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Benchmark’s Group Home program assist adults with daily activity skills to gain independence in small personal home settings. Our diverse and dynamic programs can’t operate efficiently without the strength and heart of our nurses!
Serving Richmond and Connersville areas.
- Flexibility (no set schedule)
- Continuity of care
- Build relationships with your clients
- Feel like you are really making a difference!
- Independence to create unique plans for your clients
- Training Autonomy
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Competitive pay.
- Life insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- 401k plan with company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- Employee discounts with various vendors.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to provide one on one individualized care.
- Provide healthcare and wellness coordination for individuals in accordance with all state and federal regulations.
- Function as liaison and advocate for individuals’ healthcare with all members of individual medical and interdisciplinary teams.
- Advocate for client’s wellbeing and inclusion.
- Train unlicensed staff on medication administration, delegated tasks, treatment protocols, and monitoring
- Implement and train employees on new and revised health related policies and procedures
- Participate in and attend assigned medical individuals’ appointments (as directed), individual specific, nurse, departmental, and other meetings as required.
- Manage transitions of care to and from hospitals, nursing homes, rehab facilities or other agencies
- Oversee pharmacy and medication needs
- Maintain health-related records, complete documentation and assessments
- Develop and update individual specific health risk plans to ensure appropriate medical care for assigned individuals
- Develop long-term relationships with individuals served
- Provide staff training to meet the healthcare needs of individuals serve.
- Current Indiana LPN license
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience in community/long term nursing is preferred.
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual, developmental disabilities and/or mental illness.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.