LPN House Manager
Location: Gainesville, GA
Category: Nursing – Crisis Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services. Our Georgia Crisis program is recruiting for a LPN Home Manager.
The LPN House Manager will serve as a member of the Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Crisis Support Home team and serve as the home manager who is responsible for staff supervision, health and safety of individuals in the Crisis Support Home and
coordinate and provide services to those receiving Crisis Support Home services. The focus of this program is to provide time-limited crisis services that support individuals with developmental disabilities in the community. The IDD Crisis Home is used as a measure of last resort for individuals undergoing an acute crisis that presents a substantial risk of imminent harm to self or others.
Salary range: $55,000 – 60,000
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- Provide direct monitoring, assessment, and staff training of health care services including, specific interventions, treatment protocols, improvement of health care outcomes, etc.
- Supervise and schedules direct support staff and CNAs.
- Function as a liaison and advocate for the individuals when dealing with physicians, psychiatrists, hospitals, and consultants including RD, OT, PT, SLP, etc.
- Provide on-going health care training and monitoring of Benchmark staff as required by state and federal regulations, and Benchmark Crisis Assistance policies and procedures.
- Uses positive behavior support strategies as described in behavior support plans or behavior guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining prior authorizations or obtaining medications and treatments covered by client’s insurance plan or approved contractors.
- Responsible for scheduling and responding to quarterly pharmacy reviews.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly paperwork and assessments of clients’ health care needs.
- Valid Georgia Nursing License
- Certification and ongoing training in crisis intervention curriculum.
- Valid CPR Certification
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and/or mental illness individuals who are in crisis.
- Valid Driver’s License and auto insurance.
- Minimum of year supervisory experience
- Must be willing to flex schedule according to provide services, supports, care and treatment to individuals as required and be present to provide supervision to staff.
- Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable license, training, or certification.
If interested apply on-line at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers – Crisis Response Services.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.