Registered Nurse (RN) | Pediatric Homecare
Location: Bluffton, IN
Category: HomePointe HealthCare
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
New pay rates! And now offering up to a $3,000 sign on bonus!
HomePointe HealthCare provides comprehensive nursing care to the most critical infants, children and young adults. Our nurses support families and caregivers in managing their child’s complex healthcare needs in the comforts of their home. At HomePointe, our RN’s appreciate the freedom to work independently, free from the limitations of a large hospital or long term care facility.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full potential of EVERYONE – those we serve, our partners and vendors, and our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their authentic selves.
Pay: $36-$38.5/hr for RN’s
HomePointe HealthCare is currently hiring full-time and part time Registered Nurses to join our team and make a difference in the life of a child. Other locations served nearby.
Now offering an enhanced sign on bonus of $3,000 for FT and $1,500 for PT nurses working with HomePointe HealthCare for a limited time only! Bonuses will be paid out in a lump sum, not installments. Enhanced referral program for nurses also offered during this time.
- One to One Nurse to Child Ratio
- No Mandatory 12 Hours Shifts
- Work Independently
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Employee Discounts
- Referral Bonus *enhanced amount for a limited time*
- $3,000/$1,500 sign on bonus *for a limited time*
Additional Full-Time Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with Employer Match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Other Optional Benefits Offered
- Performs comprehensive assessments of client status, including physical, psychosocial, and environmental parameters.
- Performs/completes comprehensive assessments including OASIS data sets, as appropriate.
- Develops and/or follows an individualized Plan of Care + Nursing Care Plan(s) that incorporates the individual client’s specific needs.
- Provides skilled interventions with a focus for achieving realistic client outcomes within a specified time period.
- Reports changes and information necessary to modify and update the Care Plan to reflect progress towards goals (outcomes).
- Assessment skills as applied to the client, family/support system, and environment.
- Teaching skills according to the client’s needs within the context of the client’s environment, value system, and physical/emotional status.
- Participates in coordination of client care.
- Reports significant changes in client status to physician and other members of the team in a timely manner consistent with client needs.
- Maintains client records showing systematic assessment, planning intervention, and evaluation.
- Participates in team meetings and clarifies individualized reporting responsibilities with all new assignments
- Valid Indiana Nursing License (RN)
- Valid drivers license
If interested, please apply at: http://www.BenchmarkHS.com OR contact me at [email protected] | 260-438-9303
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.